Celebrating Christmas in an environmental-friendly wayCelebrating Christmas in an environmental-friendly way
• WHAT will be done
- During this week classrooms will be decorated for Christmas using decorations which the students already have at home or create decorations using recyclable materials.
- Students who are part of the Ekoskola committee will create posters/videos to promote less waste during this time of the year. These will be shared on the school social media- Facebook group, Instagram and on our blog thevoiceolis.org
- An assembly will be carried out to describe to the other students what is being done from the Ekoskola members regarding recycling and minimising waste in relation to this time of the year and give recommendations about what other students should do in the classroom or at home.
- In the primary classrooms, bags made up of cereal boxes and paper will be produced so that these can be used later to give gifts during Christmas time.
- During this week we will also launch a competition for the whole school entitled: “Creating Christmas cards using only recyclable and reusable materials” We will share a method found by one of our students to reuse paper and remove any text written on it. This will be shared to our students so that they can try it when creating their Christmas cards.
• WHERE it will take place
Triq il-Kanonku Bonnici Hamrun
• WHO will run the show
Our Lady Immaculate school Hamrun
How can you get in contact:
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/olishamrun/ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Our-Lady-Immaculate-School-267786156585573/ E-Mail: email@example.com Phone: 21236418
will it happen?
Dates of the proposed action:
22/11/21, 23/11/21, 24/11/21, 25/11/21, 26/11/21
join hands and minds to prevent waste?
Check out other actions that will cover these themes: