Free English Conversation Meetings in Katowice.
English Café is a great way to meet more people from Katowice and abroad and practice your English language skills at the same time. This time we will practice English during a discussion about enviromental issues and zero waste movement. Discussion around tables will be moderated by Stowarzyszenie Wolnej Herbaty. Join us on monday evening 20th of november at 6pm in Scena w Malarni (ul. Teatralna 2a).
Why you should be there?
• Friendly and social atmosphere;
• Network for professional or leisure purposes;
• Share ideas and experiences;
• Improve your English conversation skills;
• Open, inclusive and safe environment;
• Enjoy language games and interesting presentations;
• Meet other people with interest in enviromental issues.
Event is organised as a part of The European Week for Waste Reduction will take part from 18 to 26 November. The organizers of the event are Stowarzyszenie Wolnej Herbaty and Instytut Regionalny w Katowicach