Introducing & Upgrading Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) on Waste Management
• WHAT will be done
• Standard Operating Procedures will be introduced & upgraded:
1. General – Framework Standard Operating Procedures across MEH
2. Specific – Expired Pharmaceutical and Substances re: Dangerous Drug Act
3. Specific – WEEE Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment
• Production of a 3minute video on awareness of waste reduction reflecting the introduction and upgrading of the Standard Operating Procedures
• Power Point Presentation on Standard Operating Procedures as revised on the occasion of the Waste Reduction Week in conformity with EU Waste Framework Directive and WHO & HTM(Health Technical Memorandum 07-01) Regulations to be presented to all MEH Hospitals/Premises management to promote waste reduction as part of their everyday practice within their premises
• Introducing Compost system as an example of waste reduction at Head Office
• Visit to the various MEH Hospitals MDH, GGH, SAMOC and MCH to delegate Waste Management to each hospital.
• Meeting at Head Office for stakeholders including MEH Green Focal Point Officers and MEH Waste Management Sub-Committee
• WHERE it will take place
will it happen?
Dates of the proposed action:
join hands and minds to prevent waste?
Check out other actions that will cover these themes: