National awareness campaign “We all participate in the Waste Reduction”
• WHAT will be done
The Greek Public Service Broadcasting Corporation (“ERT”) will be involved, as an effective waste reduction communicator, in a public awareness campaign with:
• a tv spot trailer with tips for the public, to be aired throughout the whole week during peak visibility hours
• a radio spot informing about the action during the week
• a webpage dedicated to the action & banners on ERT website & ERT Corporate Social Responsibility website
• a tribute of the “Radio and Television” weekly Magazine on the issue of Friday the 15th of November, one day before the campaign begins, with tips for the general public
• There will be a daily topic on ERT morning television broadcasts during the week 16-24/11 with invited experts and guests related to the topic that will share thoughts, ideas and courses of action.
•Through our Social Media platforms (Facebook pages, Twitter, Instagram)
• WHERE it will take place
• WHO will run the show
How can you get in contact:
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/csrert
will it happen?
Dates of the proposed action:
join hands and minds to prevent waste?
Check out other actions that will cover these themes: