Olives! Reuse, Refill, Recycle!
• WHAT will be done
1. We are going to pick olives from an olive tree in school. These usually go to waste.
2. We will ask parents to send us used jars so that we can reuse them.
3. We will ask our students to bring pieces of material which can be used to make the jars attractive.
4. The Eko-Skola Committee will marinate and pickle the olives during a one week process.
5. During Parents’ Day, our students will sell these olives and the funds collected will be given to Puttinu Cares.
• WHERE it will take place
• WHO will run the show
How can you get in contact:
will it happen?
Dates of the proposed action:
join hands and minds to prevent waste?
Check out other actions that will cover these themes: