Exhibition “LIFE ZARAGOZA NATURAL” to promote a sustainable tourism
• WHAT will be done
- Exhibition “LIFE ZARAGOZA NATURAL” to promote a sustainable tourism in Zaragoza city due to COVID movement restrictions. We invite people to know our natural environment taking care with their waste and contemplating these places with their different species of flora and fauna.
- Awareness video about invisible waste and mask waste
- In collaboration with Human Resources Department, PSA Groupe Zaragoza will participate in several campaigns: Clothing collection (aRopados), plastic caps (Seur) and computers (WEEEs) collection
- Internal contest about environmental awareness and invisible waste
- Exhibition in the canteen about the consumption of seasonal foods in our region, which minimizes the production of packaging waste and the CO2 emissions due to the transport of products between countries.
• WHERE it will take place
• WHO will run the show
How can you get in contact:
By e-mail contact: email@example.com
will it happen?
Dates of the proposed action:
join hands and minds to prevent waste?
Check out other actions that will cover these themes: